What is offered by Giveahand.ch?
The guidance and consulting offers of the organization make clear the following points:
- Individual specified information and consulting to questions on letters, bills, and other official correspondence (upon request with presence of an intercultural translator)
- Assistance in filling out applications and requests, for example, daily expenditure tables, family support forms, pension forms.
- Clarification of contact with government agencies and public authorities via telephone or web sources
- Escorted attendance to important meetings (upon request with the presence of an intercultural translator)
- To manifest mutual understanding between migrants and nationals with the aid of regular informative publications in multiple languages, that contain an informative basis of the Swiss social system, schools, health care, and politics, and furthermore be present at public meetings to provide the sociocultural background of what consultations with migrants has accomplished.
- Is there no income or only a small salary at one's disposal, then the services may be offered on special circumstances. As an organization member looking for consultation, the first consultation is free of charge!